Senior Credit Analyst
- Accounting/Finance Degree required
- Formal Credit Training required
- Minimum 2 years’ underwriting experience in a bank required
- Minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience in a bank
- Accounting/Finance or Business Degree required with at least 15 hours of Accounting, including completion of 1st and 2nd Intermediate Accounting
- Minimum 3 years’ supervisory experience in financial institution accounting and management preferred
- Required banking experience with Accounts Payable, Call Reports, FR2900, financial statements, General Ledger reconciliations
- Good understanding of GAAP and its application to financial institutions
- Must have excellent computer skills (Word, Excel), possess general knowledge of accounting system software and have a working knowledge of Fiserv Premier
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1 year’s Teller experience or 2 years’ cash handling experience
- Ability to pass a Teller test
- Ability to understand and operate retail computer systems and applications, teller software/machines
Specify which position you are applying for and be sure you meet the minimum requirements when submitting your resume.
It is important to complete the employment application. Resumes submitted without an application cannot be considered.
Completed applications can be faxed to:
Click here to open the Employment Application.
Unity National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.